Debian 2.2 Released

For those not hitting reload on Slashdot...

Debian 2.2 has been released.  For those keeping track, the
differences between test cycle 3 and final are very minor, but they
evidently do include a security update.  The Web site isn't updated
yet (I think they're madly scrambling to get the mirrors in order
first), but an official announcement is at:

  http://www.ids.org.au/ian/potato-announcement.txt

As with the test cycles, I'm taking orders for binary i386 CDs at $3
per set.  Let me know before Monday of next week, and I'll do my level
best to have them at the Tuesday meeting.  Those who want source CDs
will have to wait; I've just now freed enough space to store the whole
kit and caboodle, and will need to snag a source CD set myself before
I can burn copies.  They will be $3 per set as well, or $6 for a
complete Official Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 source+i386 set.

ObRabidAdvocacy: It's my understanding that, with over 2000 packages
and six architectures (i386, alpha, m68k, sparc, powerpc, arm), Debian
now supports more architectures and bundles more free software than
any other distro.