Re: pine?

well, actually, i was wanting to change, for example:

	kara@linux.com

	kpritchard@linux.com

the actual username is kara, but i have kpritchard in /etc/aliases to
pointing to the real account name. i *think* that you are right that i can
change the user@domain with a ^r, but i was hoping to change it as a
default. i am unable to find it within the ^r menu.