FTP site reorganization

Just so everybody knows, the FTP site may be somewhat unstable for
another day or so.  (I probably should have mailed this before I
started working...  Oops.  :)  I'm in the process of adding new disks
and repartitioning the existing disks, so things will appear and
disappear while I'm working.  I apologize for any inconvenience this
might cause, but rest assured that all of this will end up being a
Good Thing...  I've already got a *full* mirror of
ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/, and a full mirror of Red Hat and Debian are
next on the list.

I'll let everyone know when I'm done...

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month