Job Opportunities

Hey guys,

I have a list of job opportunities with a company called Matrix. They're
based out of Austin, TX. and while moving is preferred, some telecommuting
options are possible. They're looking for Perl programmers, java
programmers and network engineers. Salary is 50k - 110k based on
experience.

I'm posting this because I think it's a good opportunity. This company is
run by Peter Salus and John Quarterman, both published (and famed)
authors. Peter is a good friend of ours, and most of you should recall
meeting him at last year's Computerfest.

Let me know if this interests you.

Also, there's a Unix admin opportunity in Bloomington, with a local
company. I'll dig up that info again, if that's something you're
interested in.

- Kara