named.conf pull from foreign file

hey everyone, i have a question on whether or not an /etc/named.conf file
can actually pull references from foreign files.

my server acts as secondary for a few other companies that have quite a
number of zones i will be pulling. moreover, the list of domains is
changing quite often for these other companies master nameserver. rather
than update my main named.conf file, is there a way to referense an
external file from within named.conf?

this way i can keep the domains my server is primary for within the
named.conf file, and for all domains i secondary from company A, i can
just reference a foreign file that will include named.conf syntax for
those domains, and so forth for each additional company.