Party

The LUG Christmas Party will be Saturday  12/16 from 6:00 - ?

The address is 20 Clark Drive, Fairview Heights, IL  62208. You should be
able to plug that into maps.yahoo.com from your address and get good
directions. I've also attached a directions.txt document for some easier
directions (fewer stop-lights and such) to the house.

The party will be pot-luck. If you plan to attend, you are asked to bring
a dish of sorts to share. Alcohol will be permitted, but I request you
BYOB, or at least something to share ;)

Please email me if you plan to attend, and what kind of dish or item
you'll be bringing.

-Entree
-Casserole
-Side Dish
-Dessert
-Salad
-hors d'oeuvres
-snacks
-beverage (non alcoholic)
-beverage (alcoholic)
-other

As I get emailed with what you're bringing, I'll maintain an on-line list
so we don't have a lot of overlapping.

Activities we'll have:

General Chat (probably 90% of us ;)
Network Quake (if you're interested in doing this, and plan to bring
some hardware, PLEASE let me know first!)
Ping Pong
board games

Any other suggestions?

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org

-
Take I-55/70 South
Take exit for I-255 South in Collinsville (for just a few miles)
Take exit for I-64 East (toward Memphis).
Stay in that lane.
Take the exit only (exit 9) for Caseyville.
Turn right on IL-157.
Take exit for IL-161 and Fairview Heights.
Turn left on old US-50 (St. Clair Avenue).
Follow St Clair Avenue (do not turn! on 161!) to top of hill.
Turn left on Wilshire.
Follow Wilshire 1.5 blocks, until it curves sharply to the left.
Turn right on Clark at the sharp curve.
Follow Clark (it turns right a couple times) until you get to the end of the cul-de-sac.
We're at the end of the cul-de-sac, with an empty lot to the right of the house.