Re: delegating in-addr.arpa.

i read through the classless doc, i think its rfc2317.
honestly, they take the same approach that you offered up as a solution,
meaning that it is done for each individual ip address. so, i have to
think that your method is the right way to do it.
the only thing that i have noticed, is that lookups insert a syslog entry
stating:

Feb 14 09:18:46 ns1 named[28352]: bad referral (200.168.192.in-addr.arpa
!< 45.200.168.192.in-addr.arpa) from [10.6.21.233].53

the only difference i see with the classless is that you end up setting up
cname records that end up pointing to the actual ptr rather than ns
records:

Default Server:  dns-1.enteract.com
Address:  207.229.143.1

> 216.1.105.226