FYI -- Available this June in Chicago [if we want it].

If you're interested in Perl training.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:49:17 -0600
From: Steven Lembark <lembark@wrkhors.com>
Subject: [LUNI] Available this June in Chicago [if we want it].

In the three weeks after YAPC (June 18 to July 13) we could get
Damian Conway to visit Chicago.  Main issue is whether people
would be willing to pay $1200 for a 3-day course on OO Perl w/
applications.  Pricing would allow for a 10% early registration
discount (say by start of May) or come in groups (3+ bodies from
the same company at $1000 flat).

If i can find 15-20 people interested then I can start serious
planning.

Here is the course outline, feel free to forward it to anyone
around here that might be interested.

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/Courses/AdvancedOOandParsing

If Damian does stop through town we can probably also get a day
of Quantum::Superpositions for free on the weekend before/after.

--
 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
                                                 Chicago, IL  60647