NFS on Linux

Hello All,
   A quick issue to pass along.  Has anyone seen problems running a
LINUX box as an NFS server to an HP-UX system?  Here's our configuration.

RedHat 6.2  Kernel 2.4.2
LVM 0.9-Beta2

Server:

HP-UX 10.20 workstation.

We're having problems with NFS file locking and some odd errors on the HP-UX
side dealing with file access.  It seems to be localized to the Marimba Castanet
application.  We start the application from an NFS mount from the linux box and
all we ever get back is just the prompt.  No errors or anything.  Just
wanted to see if anyone else has experiences a similar problem.

Thanks,
Bill
mountwc@tremont702.org