Re: BIND, Sendmail, and/or Majordomo problems

Well, I can't remember is 8.8.7 allows the definitio of the Dj line within
the sendmail.cf but, you might want to throw this in there:

Djmuseum.state.il.us

It goes in the local info section, I think.  I don't have my bat book
here, but I do have my pillow.  Back to the regularly scheduled nap!.  :)

Tighe