Re: New install featuring 2.4

Tim said:
> Is there a version of RH or some other distro that comes native with
> Kernel 2.4? I would prefer RH, but I only see it saying "2.4 ready".

The 7.1 beta (wolverine) includes 2.4.

I've just been installing 7.0 and upgrading the kernel by hand.  If
you go that route, just be sure to install all of the updates.  Plus
you might want to upgrade modutils to the latest version.

You also can always install 7.0, then install the kernel rpm from
wolverine.

BTW, all of this is on our FTP site.

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.