Re: O'Reilly Releases "DNS and Bind, 4th Ed" (fwd)

http://sysadmin.oreilly.com/news/dnsandbind_0401.html

on a related note, this is a pretty good overview of what to look out for
when you make the upgrade and don't have the book in hand. i went through
testing B9 on a test machine and most of the gotchas that bit me are
covered in this list, so i would say that its very practical.

-cjm