Re: FWD: Security alert: Have you upgraded BIND?

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 03:46:23PM -0500 or thereabouts, rashworth wrote:

Well, since adding Debian to my other distros, I am finding out that a
simple apt-get install update, takes care of everything on my system in one
shot, including installing kernels.  One command, and you system is totally
updated with all fixes. It really puts rpm back in the amateur ranks <g>  I
could get used to this real easily.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought:  It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.