Re: Sendmail issue

Making the system secure until someone who knows that they don't want
that security is generally a good thing.  The general public doesn't
need to let others send mail off of their workstation, but they might
want to send mail themselves sometimes, hence, their mailserver doesn't
need to listen to anything but the local machine.

--Danny, who needs something better to do than sitting and watching the LUCI list...