Why is /bin/cat running?

 Hey guys. I just put Red Hat 7.1 on my machine at home, and I was
interested to see that when I start up using KDE and pull up a terminal
window, root is logged in and is running /bin/cat

 Looking at the time of the login, it looks like it occurs everytime I
login to KDE. If I kill the pid, logout, and log back in through KDE, it
comes back. Any ideas as to what root would be cating?

Adam

Motion Internet
A Division of CyberCity Communications, Inc.

Adam Van Pelt                   219 N. Main St.
Technical Support               Chatham, IL 62629
http://www.motion.net           Phone: 217.483.7900