Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:53:04 -0500 (CDT)
From: Steven Pritchard <steve@silug.org>
To: luci-announce@luci.org
Subject: LUCI: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 meeting

The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois is *tonight*,
Tuesday, May 22, 2001, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research
and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield.  If you
need directions, there's a link to maps and driving directions on the
LUCI site.

We have a special speaker tonight.  Dave McAllister from Egenera
(formerly from 3ware, SGI, and various other interesting places :)
will be giving a talk on Linux clusters and enterprise computing.

For more information about Egenera, see their web site at

    http://www.egenera.com/

Also, Dave and Bob Young (from a little company called Red Hat) will
be giving talks at ITEC in St. Louis tomorrow.  If you are interested,
see

    http://www.goitec.com/

See you tonight.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month