Sorry...and Hurd

     I know I requested a disk to recover my system a few days ago and I did not make it to the meeting (assuming someone made one and brought it because I can never get this email address to function correctly) to retrieve it. I am sorry if I wasted anybody's time.
     I am also undertaking another project that is sort of linux-related....GNU/Hurd. If anyone has any experience with this please let me know. I finally have my system up and running and I don't get too many errors. Although there isn't great support for software I have found a few familar apps like emacs and vi. I almost have a working XFree86 server too. I know this is a Linux Users' Group but I plan on posting updates to my progress with Hurd until someone tells me to stop.