RE: retiring e-mail revisited

> The original question was an ethical question.  I stand by what I said.
> It is never okay to lie.  I will put a note that it is your practice to
> lie, and thus cannot be trusted.  I would rather be naive than a known
> lier.

Stooge. I was honest with YOU.

Remember the Shakespeare line: "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

You're probably like that legistator from Indiana who was railing
on Clinton about the Lewinsky thing, and then it turned out that the
Indiana guy had an illegitimate child from several years prior.

But, enough of this. You go ahead with your illusions and I'll post no
further. We're off topic here.

-J