Re: retiring e-mail revisited

> There's an ethical means and an unethical means of solving the
> problem.  Both are technically equivilent, one will not come back
> to haunt the implementor, the other might.  The final descision is
> up to the implementor.

Fine! Then using your REAL-WORLD experience with jealous, suspicious, and
downright stupid lusers and their dickhead managers, SHARE your ethical
solution that will not only eliminate the problem but that will also
result in Robert Threet not losing any face.

Many here have been quick to condemn me, but they have yet to offer a
realistic alternative.