Re: is this a scam?

right, i've read over their "required augmentations to named" and accept
that the accessibility to the domain would be limited at best, but i guess
i was getting at more the whole registration process.
the last i checked, icann had not approved a final set of new tlds. i am
curious to know how cross registration would be handled for a domain sold
by these guys, and then approved by icann should the day every arrive. my
guess would be that new.net's database would be left high and dry. they
certainly try to imply that they have a relationship with icann, but i
just dont believe it.
just curious if anyone had any other info/background on these guys.