Re: My plan for getting Linux on the desktop (good luck) (fwd)

I think that several points he made are valid.  Especially the one about
educating the entry-level user.  Also, he made no mention to the fact that
most of the same games aren't available to Linux users (there's a reason
why BestBuy has 20 software racks full of games and only 2 of
productivity).