Re: tomorrow's meeting

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 10:54:55AM -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> We have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow.  Does anyone have ideas for
> topics or, even better, want to give a presentation?
>
> I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'll be able to make it there.  I
> messed up my back a bit a few weeks ago, and riding in a car for long
> periods of time aggravates it.
>
> Oh, and with the baby on the way RSN, it's rather unlikely that I'll
> make it to any meetings for the next three or four months, so any help
> with meeting ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Surely someone has a
> favorite tool, application, whatever that you'd like to show
> everyone...

I'd like to see a "set up a CVS server, add permissions, manage web
development with seperate branches which are auto-published to a
pair of seperate web servers (dev.domain and production.domain, for
example)" kind of demo/howto... :)  Perhaps a "manage the /etc
directory with this CVS server" demo would work too.

I guess I could learn and present - but someone with greater CVS
experience would probably be easier to follow... :)

--Danny