Re: Athlon MB

Benjamin Story said:
> Last night my MB got fried by a power surge so I'm in the market for a new
> board.  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for an Athlon board that
> plays well with Linux.

Keep in mind that most Athlon motherboards have VIA chipsets, and
there are currently some *nasty* bugs in the VIA chipsets.  These
aren't just Linux problems either.

As much as I hate it, I've stuck with Intel for a while now for this
reason (and the lack of Athlon SMP, which is now no longer a problem).