powerpc linux iso's

i'm looking for a mac powerpc iso, has anyone worked with linux on the
powerpc?  its a performa 6400 i think and i'm sick of trying to get macos to
do anything on the web, so off to my favorite os, any help on which distro's
are the most functional for the little hardware i have?  I currently run
suse 6.4 on my main machine (and no i don't like the idea of moving to one
of the 7 versions yet), also is there anywhere that has iso's i could
download, or could someone burn one and i could trade them out the cd's plus
a few extra for time or something, any help would be appreciated, thanks

Bob T. Kat

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.    --Steven Wright