Re: new LUG member

> Our newest LUG member, Emma Margaret Pritchard, arrived at 12:15 this
> morning.  She doesn't know much about Linux yet, but we hope to remedy
> that problem quickly.
>
> Mother and baby are doing great, and father is only slightly in shock.
:-)

congratulations Steve and Kara, looking forward to anouther Pritchard (guru)
answering our most difficult questions, i have no doubt she'll be a chip off
the old block, best wishes and smiles

Bob T. Kat

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.    --Steven Wright