Re: Dell stops offering Red Hat on desktops (fwd)

Chris H. said:
> Here is the catch, I'm 14... Does that make me automatically have to go to
> that Newbie Night thing, or can I go to the normal nights as well?

You can go to whatever meetings you'd like.  (Everyone is welcome at
every meeting...  The topics for the two meetings are just tailored
for the expected audience a bit.)

BTW, I know I got an email from you the other day...  I apologize for
not responding at the time...  Kara and I have been a bit busy, since
our daughter was just born 12 days ago...  (And if I haven't answered
anyone else's mail, I *might* eventually get to it, but you are more
than welcome to resend...)