Re: Ctrl-W woes

> Indeed, and to stop using the non-free Netscape when many of alternatives
> exist

I presume we're using free in the manner of "free speech" here? Of course,
the "free beer" Netscape has long been available.

> Not to mention replacing the non-free pico and pine with free alternatives
> like Vi, GNU Emacs, ed, nano, etc; or Mutt, Elm, kmail, gnats, etc

How are Pico/Pine not free, in either sense? Does UW have a restrictive
license that prohibits outside development? Regardless, I have no interest
in developing for Pico/Pine -- I just like to use them. So, Ctrl-W is
second nature for me, and as a result (as I mentioned), I sometimes forget
to use Ctrl-F to search when using Andreessen's folly.

-J