Forwading Email Files to Users

Ok,  For those of you who have done some hardcore email administration with sendmail:

I have 3 users at work who have recently married which resulted in a name change.  Rather than give them a new account and edit the aliases file to forward email from their old account, I just assigned them a new account.  Well, over time they have received email to their old account and their email files in /var/spool/mail are growing.  I need to take the emails from their old accounts and forward them to their new accounts.  Is there any way I can extract the emails from the old files in /var/spool/mail and forward them to different accounts?  If I can, I will set up aliases for these people since the /var/spool/mail files are getting rather large.

Thanks for your help.

Aaron Cronkright
aaron@cronkright.com