Re: Forwading Email Files to Users

I have had to restore mail directories for people who
deleted important e-mail.  When I do, I copy the
/var/spool/mail file "somewhere", restore the older version
and then cat >> the "somewhere" file back into
/var/spool/mail.  This seems to work.  I would guess you
might be able to do something similar although the headers
would be different...  (What would that look like when you
read the mail?)