Tonight's meeting

Well, I don't have anything much available for tonight's meeting. Based on
the last newbie meeting, I have managed to get viavoice running, but can't
really add anything to the last meeting on that subject. I'm going to be
over at UIUC much of the day, so won't see my mail until after about 4pm
or so.

Anyone else have any subjects?

Erich