Re: Tonight's meeting

Erich,

You were wanting ideas of things to cover tonight.....

I am going to need to configure my scanner within the next couple days.  I
dont know much about SANE.  Also I have a CDwriter I will be using in this
mandrake machine, so a quick lesson on CDRECORD would be nice too.  I know
this is not a newbie meeting, so I dont know if these are things you will be
covering tonight -- These are just a few things I have not researched and
tried out yet.

One other thing I am having a problem with is getting my printer to work
through port 2 of a linksys printserver.  Port 1 works great and has a laser
printer attached to it, but I dont know how to configure port 2.  Maybe this
is not so easy right now, I am not sure.

I am sure I will have more questions and the meeting progresses.

Thanks!

Ricky