Re: SSH and KDE

Ricky Bryce said:
> I downloaded VNC.  I am new to Linux, so maybe you can point me in the right
> direction.  I can see that the scripts I downloaded are in Perl, but when I
> go to the HOME browser (mandrake) They are unknown file types.

It would probably be a lot easier to get the RPMs for vnc.  I know Red
Hat includes it these days...

When you are done, you can just run "vncserver" on the box you want to
login to and "vncviewer" on the local box.  Try that on your local
LAN.  Then go to

    http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/sshvnc.html

and read up...

Let me know if you still have any questions.