Debian

Yo luci,

I know there is a newbie meeting tomorrow (which I finally plan to attend).  I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me out a bit.  What I want to do is replace the NT4 w/ Proxy server I have at home with a different computer running Debian.  I downloaded & made a bootable CD last night.  I plan to go ahead & install this tonight, but would appreciate if some of you have resources/suggestions for getting the NAT translation, etc., etc. working on it.  I don't necessarily need the caching (HD is 800Mb), but will need it as a firewall.  Suggestions??

 -bRad