Re: Slack

I can burn a copy of Slack 8 and the extras CD for you in exchange for 2 80
minute CDRs of decent brand (Memorex, Sony, Verbatim) or $4.  Let me know if
you want them, and how to get them to ya.

Damacus

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 04:01:57PM -0700, Brandon Adams wrote:
> Hey all!
>
>    (I've been thinking I need to be more polite in my
> openings...)
>     Does anyone have a fairly current version of
> Slackware that they would burn me? I'll pay you
> something for it but I don't have the kind of
> connection to download distros (it took me a day to
> download a kernel!). I'd be grateful if someone would
> burn me a copy of slack because these other distros
> I've tried (Mandrake, RedHat, SuSE, Caldera) all use
> rpms which give me nightmares after I try to compile
> stuff for them.
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon Adams

--Damacus Porteng: damacus@munich.com & damacus@bastion.yi.org
--Webpage: http://bastion.yi.org/~damacus/ (PGP on site)
--IRC: net=irc.galaxynet.org nick=damacus chan=#cronus
--PHP Web Developer, Student, Computer/Linux Geek.