Colors messed up with rdesktop

Title: Colors messed up with rdesktop

I'm trying to run rdesktop under X.  Since it is the only app that
I want to run on that window, I want to run it full screen, and without
a window manager.  However, if I run it under X without a window
manager, the colors are wrong.  Any ideas as to why and how to fix
it?
Since it is the only app that I'll be running on that display, I don't
think I would need a window manager.  However, If I have to run
a window manager to get the program to display properly, what are
the best ways to keep it so people can't run any other programs?

Mark
Any opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily those of the company.