vmware fullscreen on xvnc

Have any of you looked into getting vmware running fullscreen on an Xvnc
session?  I'm trying to set up a machine running a few different installs
of windows with different versions of IE and netscape (so they don't conflict
with each other), and I'd like it if those [vmware] sessions were running
on Xvnc servers.  That way I can have a few different logins on the local
machine that each run a vncviewer session fullscreen locally and also allow
the various web developers to connect to the different systems from their
workstations.

Unfortunately, vmware complains at me when I try to run it fullscreen, with
some whiny garbage about not having DGA support and whatever. :)  By not
running fullscreen, the vmware menubar and window border makes things like
the start menu and part fo the right side of the screen inaccessable.  I
guess I can play with the -geometry arg and possibly shove the vmware window's
top/left off the screen, but having it just do it automagically without me
having to count pixels would be keen.

On a related note - since bochs supports the rfb protocol (vnc) and I've got
a spare G4 laying around (mac-on-linux rocks, BTW, as does the new yellowdog),
has anyone here had any luck getting win98 installed under bochs?  Vmware on
real i386 is obviously faster, but with vnc being the display method the
[emulated] processor speed becomes less of a bottleneck...

Thanks for any suggestions on this topic.
--Danny