Wanted RedHat 7.1

all-
i'm in a bit of a pinch, and i am hoping someone out there can help. i am
in need of some RH7.1 cds. unfortunately, all i can find available online
is the current 7.2. even the redhat ftp site seems to have taken down the
7.1 distribution aside from an /alpha/ directory. i'm hoping that someone
can either point me to an rsync/ftp server that still has the tree
available or perhaps burn a copy of the cds for me. i would sincerely
appreciate it.

thanks -c