Re: ssh2 public key authorization

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 05:59:12PM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 03:28:47PM -0600, charles@lunarmedia.net wrote:
> > i am running openssh. i looked over openssh.org, but it didnt seem to have
> > much usage docs. i'll try this out.
>
> Hmm...  Since when are openssh.org and openssh.com the same thing?

It was updated last on 11-Oct-2001, so that's when the changeover must have
occurred, but the guy was saying he was going to do it for a while.

I think it's a shame that he capitulated. He should have left the site up
as a showcase of Theo unreasonableness. Perhaps he could have put this:
<http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/188474> up as well to help clear
up some myths about OpenBSD security.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
There will always be things we wish to say in our programs that in all known

PGP signature