Re: mail headers

I'm not sure of the actual line being handed to sendmail. The listapp's
docs simply state that you can include a script to rewrite your mail
headers before the application does its processing on the text for
delivery. So, i'm not actually touching sendmail in my script.

I'm starting to think that it may just be easier for my script to just
send the mail to my bcc address rather than try and include a bcc field
and pass it off to the list application.

-c