Re: Rant re: SnapNames.com

I feel obliged to point out that I've never had problems like this with
register.com, and godaddy has worked well for my personal domains (given
that they're really cheap to go through).  As an aside, note that I never
use any of the free "X" hosting services that any of these places offer,
and the only domains that I've tried to snap up after expiring were ones
that the arses at internic wouldn't help me find concat information for
(domains that we already owned but someone had not registered properly).

--Danny, opening the ssh port back up (whoops)