2002-01-22 meeting

Somebody please remind me if we already had a topic for this meeting.
I can't remember, and I'm too laz^H^H^Hbusy to search through my old
email or the archive.  ;-)

Here are some ideas for things I can talk about, in no particular
order:

    * Hardware
      - Dual Athlons (especially if Erich doesn't mind showing off the
        museum's)
      - Random bits of information about various ATI video cards
      - IDE RAID controllers
      - Current state of the Hardware HOWTO
      - Firewire and Digital Video (Kara's topic, just including it
        here to be complete)
    * Software
      - Current versions/state of various projects (KDE, Mozilla,
        kernel, XFree86, etc.)
      - Apt for Red Hat
    * News
      - AOL (not) buying Red Hat

I'm sure there's a lot more, but this is what comes to mind at the
moment...