Re: lnx4win

Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Another option would be to buy a copy of Partition Magic.  While it is
> commercial Windows software, it is one of the better examples of it
> that I've seen in recent memory.  I've used it to resize and move
> around Windows and Linux partitions safely at various times in the
> past.

Partition Magic is also one of the few partitioning software that will also
let you resize NTFS partitions. Very Cool. Unfortunately, you usually only
need this software once. On the good side, though, that means you may be
able to find someone willing to transfer their license to you.

Mike808/
--
perl -le "$_='7284254074:0930970:H4012816';tr[0->][ BOPEN!SMUT];print"