Re: Samba persmissions

I dont know aout the line " smb.conf/NT side are create mask = 0644", try
changing that 0644 to 0666.

Maybe not the best way, but you could write a shell script that changes
the permissions of the files in that particular dir...then run it every hour
or so as needed.

--

Tim Grossner
voice - 217-438-6161