Re: Wake on LAN HOWTO?

Ricky,
   Thanks for the note. I got it to work, at least partially. I've got two
IBMs with onboard intel NIC which I have working, but there are also four
Dells with onboard 3com NIC which report in the bios that they have WOL
but don't "W", at least not yet and not in response to the "magic-packet"
software. The unfortunate thing is that I'll be replacing the IBMs with
more Dells (rats) so I'll continue plugging away.

   Sure felt good when that first IBM woke up! Magic.

eks