Re: Email with attachments from the command line

Mutt rocks.  The author's quote goes something like "all mail
clients suck, this one just sucks less."  He's right.

I wasn't terribly impressed with the Linux Format issue(s?)
that I saw.  Given that I like Linux Journal's style, how
does the Format compare recently?

--Danny