Re: Linux Internet Server Project

Still trying to get my email to work right.  I hope I got it this time.

I am trying to visualize what you are working toward.  It is my
understanding that you are going to have a program running on a windows 98
machine that pulls data out of your PLC's or embedded computers, and write
this data to a Linux server database.  You are then going to run a web
server on this server which uses embedded tags in the HTML code to display
data from the database...  You can probably use PHP for that.

We just need to know what the program is that is pulling data from your
plant floor and putting it in the access database, so we can get that
redirected to the Linux machine.

By the way...  What city is your plant located?

Talk to you later!

Ricky Bryce