Re: Wake on LAN HOWTO?

I found out the problem that I was having with the Dells. According to a
dell.com-based discussion list on Optiplexes there are problems with the
onboard NICs are problematical (direct quote: "they're crab"), and I found
that getting a $20 dlink card made them wake up real good.

This means that the perl script from Portugal that I found will work just
fine, as well as the "magic packet" software from AMD that you pointed me
to.

Thanks,
Erich