Routing and setup questions for IPMasq and real IPs

Hey there,

It's been a long time since I've posted to this list.  The forward about WOW
boxes and such made me remember a question I had.

I have a cable modem with 2 IPs.  I'd love to, instead of having the cable
modem on the uplink port of my hub, have it connected to my 486 w/ 2 NICs.  If
I only needed IPMasq, I'd be fine, since I've been doing that for ages.

My twist is that I also want another machine on the network to have a real IP
from Insight as well.

So, the network would be like:

INET <-eth1-> Linux Router <-eth0-> NAT <--- 192.168.1 ---> {assorted comps}
                           <-eth0-> real IP comp

Am I overlooking an easy solution for getting the second machine with a real
IP (the first machine with a real IP being the router itself) to route thru
the other Linux box?

Also, there's no guarantee that the real IP of comp2 with be on the same
netblock as the real IP of the router.

Thanks,
Dam

--