Re: backups

Yup. You can use IDE RAID with inexpensive IDE hard-disks and can get
massive storage for much less than a tape library. I'm talking hot-swap
and the whole bit.  A year ago, we could build 1/2 TERABYTE for under
$3500. Naturally, you can do even better now. If $3500 sounds like a lot,
compare it to the 3x expensive, least expensive alternative!!

-Kara