email

I was checking through my mail (non-hurd, non-luci,
non-its) and I found out that yahoo is cutting us off
from pop and smtp service unless us normal users
starting forking over money (I try to avoid paying for
things when I don't absolutely have to).

Would any of you happen to know of a good (free) site
that will give people a mail account that I can check
via pop or imap and possibly an smtp server (although
I do have quite a few computers running perfectly
capable sendmail daemons).

Thanks

Brandon